livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:20:02 -0700

No, not intended for you (I'm sure you're not a slumlord) - I said *likely*
the road to ruin, but while we're on the subject what do you figure the
inflation rate to be? I mean the real inflation rate, not the Potemkin
Village. As for making a killing on your "investments", I don't even want
to know the results for those downriver financially.

TANSTAFFL.