livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Get on the inflation escalator/ New Farmers
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:42:04 -0700

Touché, I didn't use the word *killing* either. Actually, I would be more of a tenement dweller than a slumlord.

Your estimate of the actual inflation rate would *likely* :-) be more accurate than mine and I would honestly like to know what you think it is. I do very little news but I think they are saying something like 3 or 4%. I would guesstimate it at 3 to 4 times that much. However, whether I have money trading on the Fore or not makes about as much difference to those downriver as Johnny not eating his peas has on a child starving in Africa.

Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com