livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Regarding Corporate Power

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Regarding Corporate Power
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:52:57 -0700

Paul, while I would likely define 'politician' a bit different than most you are so correct it doesn't matter.

Your last sentence bothers me. If we don't guard the heirloom seed we are apt to be taxed on the food we grow to eat or eating their bar coded carrots.

Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>