livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Regarding Corporate Power

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Regarding Corporate Power
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:05:23 -0600

Here is a link to a way to limit big corporate dominance over our lives.

http://multinationalmonitor.org/mm2002/02july-aug/july-aug02corp4.html

Marty Kraft

July/August 2002 - VOLUME 23 - NUMBER 7&8

C o r p o r a t e  R e f o r m  A f t e r  E n r o n

28 Words to

Redefine Corporate Duties
The Proposal for a Code for
Corporate Citizenship