livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Climate changes now "irreversible, " U.N. report warns

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Climate changes now "irreversible, " U.N. report warns
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:09:46 +0000

Global warming is a natural progression that has been made worse with mans over use of fossil fuels. Personally I think that the pushing of global warming is a smoke screen to cover what will happen with the loss of oil.  If they manage to persuade us to cut down carbon emissions through using less oil it may be easier for us to be used to living without oil.
Pete
http://www.oism.org/pproject/

19,000 scientists have signed this.

I question Gore and his talk.  Now, I am totally in favor of stopping the pollution and polluting of the earth. No one has a right to do anything to harm the earth, people, land, water, air, etc.  Anyone who does should be punished.

I think most of the earth warming hype is promoted by corporations wanting to profit from it.  We have government in the USA that is "of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations".

Ken

100's of DVD' and CD's on many topics. Sport, leisure, hobbies and many others.  Horror, children and family films.
computer games and software, lingerie, beauty products.
www.yourhomeentertainment.co.uk