livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Climate changes now "irreversible, " U.N. report warns

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Climate changes now "irreversible, " U.N. report warns
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Who do we believe.  On TV the other day was a respected scientist saying that 19,000 scientist has signed a paper that global warming is natural and that some scientist have actually changed temperatures to "prove" it is changing fast and that is not true.   I have since gone on the internet and there is a mountain of info saying the same thing.

Corporations will lie, etc to get business just like bird flue vacine for humans, etc.

Ken Hargesheimer