livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Agriculture and Food Consumption

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Agriculture and Food Consumption
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:30:01 -0600

The masses have to learn to feed themselves, but won't for the most part. I
do my part where I am. I've proved to myself it can be done, and on very
little land without much investment, but they can't be forced against their
will. Actually native americans - probably upwards of ten million - did
have domesticated stock in some places, but relied more on gardening and
gathering to have food year round, and did extensive long distance trading.
The official version you rely on has nothing to do with the real history.