livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Agriculture and Food Consumption

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Agriculture and Food Consumption
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:23:31 -0500

Michael Pollan gives an excellent overview of Salatin's operation and how it fits into the Grand Plan in The Omnivore's Dilemma. In fact, the book gives an excellent overview of each of the main agriculture/food threads and the concerns we might have with each.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz