livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:57:49 -0500

That's a lot of news sources!  Is this just a list of sources you have found useful, or do you believe it necessary to check them all to have a good overview?  I don't think I can manage to even scan them all.  Isn't there a source or two that we can review and be fairly confident that we have an accurate and comprehensive picture of world events?

I'm always open to better ways of getting information,  but I'm on overload already.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz