livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:52:51 -0600

He stated his views and I stated mine. But we're not going to get way off
topic into all those controversies. Besides, don't take my word or his; try
following the news. I mean the real news, not the corporate networks and
newspaper chains. Major foreign papers carry much of the news you're not
allowed to see.

http://www.ft.com/
http://hosted.ap.org/
http://mondediplo.com/