livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:37:06 -0600

We don't have to all agree on how many years for this and that. In my view
learning to live on the land is just good sense, given the variety of dire
problems dead ahead, as well as the needs of millions here living in
poverty or poor health right now.

Affluenza: The All-Consuming Epidemic
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=AuCpqvVd0mIrpazUHIgCVJthkOk
_7496596902_1:6:142