livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Livingontheland Digest, Vol 113, Issue 5
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:38:25 -0600

I don't know of a single source anywhere that doesn't need a grain of salt
or crosschecking. And I certainly don't have time to check stuff. My
partner travels the world every night and she saves me dozens of items a
week. I pass them on (not to this list) and expect people to use their own
judgment. Any other question about it should come to me offlist.