livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Grass Fed Lamb

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Grass Fed Lamb
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:28:32 -0700

Everyone and their brother has an opinion about what chickens to keep. Does she want them for eggs, meat or both? That will make a big difference about what breed to pick. There are some good heritage breeds of poultry that are great for dual purpose and others that would be more appropriate for just meat or just eggs and others that are just pretty and lay sometimes.

Aliza
----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>