livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: yarrow@sfo.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:41:52 -0700

Me too. Rah. I buy things I can't find elsewhere, and I never go over budget because I buy produce in season and on sale (though I shop at farmers' markets more, and eat from my garden), don't shop hungry (or else eat some of the cut-up fruit so graciously provided), glance at the sale flyer to see if any of the things I like to buy are featured, and avoid most prepared food and impulse purchases.

It's been years since I set food in any conventional chain grocery stores.