livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "linda" <lindai81@comcast.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:34:22 -0800

Here we call "Whole Foods," "Whole Paycheck." But I understand they treat
their employees well. I prefer buying from our small local markets and the
farmers' markets in the summer/fall. They are truly fresh, organic and
without the attendant problems of the large stores even Whole Paycheck.
linda
linda's organic gardens: http://photos.yahoo.com/womyn47