livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farmers still early in the resistance game with glyphosate, scientists say

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farmers still early in the resistance game with glyphosate, scientists say
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

The other day I was reading an article at MIT Technology about some scientists that are working with solid glyphosate to use it like plastic is currently used.  Boggles the mind, eh?

I think they have figured out that its use is done in the fields.  They have gone from the original RoundUP to stronger and stronger RoundUps.....to the point that Nature has adapted to it too well.

So....why not find another use for it!  <groans>

Gloria