livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Foods
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:09:47 -0700

For those sort of items we find much - much - better prices at Trader
Joe's. They carry lots of organic, and usually the rest of their items
don't have the bad ingredients, msg, transfats, etc. They have hormone-free
milk. Both stores get their stuff from across the country or further; both
have tomatoes from Mexico. Trader Joe's service is unbeatable and the store
is small but constantly restocked with just about everything you might
want. Another store we find similar products and prices is Sunflower
Market.

Whole Foods just doesn't have a monopoly on anything.