livingontheland - [Livingontheland] a little help from my friends ... / Growing potatoes in the compost pile

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] a little help from my friends ... / Growing potatoes in the compost pile
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:40:03 -0600

Three 50 foot rows, I'm envious. Really, the peels are too good for the
compost pile! I'm esp glad to hear the report about storing all winter.
So it's one of those varieties we seriously need to propagate and promote.
Let's make a note of that. I had in mind to make up a list of varieties of
various vegetables that are esp easy, nutritious, and good keepers. Maybe
that'll come together after all - with a little help from my friends ...

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net