livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah-- like protecting us from genetically diverse
farm products and all those NASTY people that would
grow healthy, nutritious food!!! We are SSOOOO
baaa-aaaad! Now, to find a nice soft hole to crawl
into-- and ruminate about soil organisms actually
getting INSIDE a healthy plant---sounds like GMO to
me!!!!

Terry