livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Mark Nagel <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:56:15 -0500 (CDT)

I was only providing information from the expert's [Jenkins] book...

BTW - "NEVER" is a pretty statistically definitive word. I'd suspect that
not ALL people at ALL times manage to evade violating the tenent of cooking
their vegetables, in which case SOME people ARE likely to get sick. But yes,
in general they do understand what they are doing.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA