livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Greg and April" <gregandapril@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Greywater chemistry
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:07:34 -0600

Ok, I'm a bit confused.

I've been gone a few days, and I come back to fine a series of posts on Greywater, but, when I read them, everyone appears to be talking about Blackwater, with nothing about Greywater ( AFAICT ).

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_water :
Greywater is wastewater generated from processes such as washing dishes, laundry and bathing.

Blackwater is the wastewater from the toilet.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but, if we are going to talk about Blackwater, shouldn't we change the subject line to be Blackwater?

Greg H.