labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Espalier

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Espalier
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:29:15 -0400

Biz,

Are you still chip budding this time of year? You should hold a class.

Later,
Tom

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:44:29 -0400, Biz Storms <biz.storms@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Hey Joe,

Thanks so much for the pictures. Your efforts look fantastic. I'm also
thrilled to learn about how you approached the leader, branching strategies
and grafting. When you say bark graft - are you meaning chip budding? There
are a couple ways that I've encountered a bark graft being described, so I
want to be sure. Thanks for humoring me with all these questions, and your
patient replies. Cheers, Bizmark.