internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT river2sea.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:46:34 -0500

On Mar 7, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Scott Lundgren wrote:

Fanboy Rowland, present and accounted for, Sir!

Preaching to the choir, I have one too. ;) It seems more of INW needs
to move to Charlotte to get better AT&T reception.

I'm fat and happy in Raleigh. And there's an open wi-fi every 100 yards around here :)

Looks like Apple has done a hellacious job - XCode is ready to go,

Except it runs exclusively on Intel. Which is a shame because I'm
still satisfied with my 12" PowerBook + Leopard.

This is true - just think of it as Steve-O motivating you to get a sweet new MacBook Pro.

but they are all intended to earn money while I sleep, so if I tell

Fair enough. I always enjoyed the exchange of ideas/brainstorming at
INW meetings but some ideas to be kept under one's hat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely open to some brainstorming. One obvious app genre is remote-control. I mean damn, the iPhone could be a sweeeet general purpose remote. I'm playing around with a bit of that currently.

you I'll have to kill you :) Or at least render you a vegetable.

It's Friday. I have a achieved rutabaga status.

I'm shooting for a nice butternut squash.

-Rowland

"The Dude abides."

- The Dude,
The Big Lebowski