internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for ChurchWebsite

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for ChurchWebsite
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:46:22 -0500

On Mar 7, 2008, at 4:17 PM, Jim Ray wrote:

I’m partial to Joomla because it is easy to use. My little ole pea brain requires ease of use. In addition to my company web site, I also got Joomla in use at Eastern NC section of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and triangleopensource.org.

It is guaranteed not to crack, dent, chip or peel and does not have that stale aftertaste.

I am beginning to hate PHP. A vulnerability in Joomla caused my web server to be p0wned, and I've spent the day basing it and bringing it back.

Let's not talk about Joomla.

-T

P.S. Yeah, I should have updated as fast as possible, but for the life of me I can't find any sort of Joomla announce mailing list and I just didn't know about it.

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus AT opennms.org URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481 512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C