internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <scott AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] What's Your Idea for an iPhone Application?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:33:36 -0500

Fanboy Rowland, present and accounted for, Sir!

Preaching to the choir, I have one too. ;) It seems more of INW needs to move to Charlotte to get better AT&T reception.

Looks like Apple has done a hellacious job - XCode is ready to go,

Except it runs exclusively on Intel. Which is a shame because I'm still satisfied with my 12" PowerBook + Leopard.

but they are all intended to earn money while I sleep, so if I tell

Fair enough. I always enjoyed the exchange of ideas/brainstorming at INW meetings but some ideas to be kept under one's hat.

you I'll have to kill you :) Or at least render you a vegetable.

It's Friday. I have a achieved rutabaga status.

- SL