internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tkarches AT imapmail.org" <tkarches AT imapmail.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:03:13 -0500

gwbrown1 AT gmail.com wrote:
I am kind of bummed about the 8 gig limit. I wanted more storage movies to play widescreen while on airplanes. And what about airplanes? Do I have to keep the iPhone turned off because it is a phone? Hopefully it will have some kind of airplane mode that will turn the phone and GPS off but allow use of the iPod functions.

About 3 hours of video converted to 320x240 MPEG-4 takes about 1 gig of drive space. Pee Wee's big Adventure (91 minutes) takes 483 MB.

8 gig is plenty.

--Tom

--
Tom Karches