internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:22:23 -0500

Oh oh.. can it join an xgrid using the included wi-fi connection?  So many possibilities.

On 1/10/07, Greg Brown < gwbrown1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Will Fink be ported? ;)

On 1/10/07, Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us > wrote:
With iPhone running OS X current Mac developers will be able to turn
their attention to the iPhone with probably a minimum of difficulty -
the software market for the iPhone should explode in a pretty short
time frame.  I have a Danger HipTop (T-Mobile SideKick II) and I've
been learning to develop apps for it.  I love it, but the iPhone demo
makes it feel like an etch-a-sketch.

Rowland

On Jan 10, 2007, at 11:06 AM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

> ---
> Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://
> www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> To unsubscribe visit http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/