internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:14:51 -0500

With iPhone running OS X current Mac developers will be able to turn their attention to the iPhone with probably a minimum of difficulty - the software market for the iPhone should explode in a pretty short time frame. I have a Danger HipTop (T-Mobile SideKick II) and I've been learning to develop apps for it. I love it, but the iPhone demo makes it feel like an etch-a-sketch.

Rowland