internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 May 2006, Alex Wilson wrote:
FWIW The reader reports for the new MacBooks have already started pouring in
at MacInTouch:
http://www.macintouch.com/readerreports/macbook/index.html

And here's the reader report page for the MacBook Pro:
http://www.macintouch.com/readerreports/macbookpro/index.html

The latest Security Update has caused numerous problems, as well as the SMC Firmware issues. I know I couldn't boot for most of yesterday as I chased it down. CS2 in the startup items didn't help, running apps in Rosetta tends to choke things...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport