internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ryan Cox" <ryan.a.cox AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:42:52 -0400

I checked them out at Southpoint this afternoon while picking up some iPod accessories. The glare was noticeable; that said, there is no perfect notebook screen. My T43 doesn't do so great around natural light and it's viewing angle could be better. Other observations: very light weight, minimalist, camera not even noticeable, black matte is very subtle, keyboard a little mushy, magnetic closure very cool. A happy mob at the register like usual; subject to the reality distortion field; swiping plastic and leaving feeling a little younger, hipper and smarter.