internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:21:58 -0400

I have seen it suggested it is marketing--all other computer makers seem to
be selling glossy screens. This may make it harder for Apple to purchase
matt screens, or just to further blur any difference between Apple laptops,
and those from other manufacturers.

I have read there is an upside in color saturation, with a downside of
reflections.

David