internetworkers - [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cthomson AT firestreammedia.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] MacBook Pro and Boot Camp
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

I've been waiting to buy a laptop and now may finally be the time. Apple
announced the 13 inch MacBook today. Now with the whole line-up out, the
2.16GHz 15 inch looks like the way to go with Boot Camp (I have reasons to
need both a Mac and PC).

Apple has silently been addressing issues in the MacBook Pro first rev and
are now up to rev D. http://www.barefeats.com/quick.html

These benchmarks comparing various Macs (G4, G5 and Mactel are
interesting) - http://www.barefeats.com/pbcd.html

Does anyone have any experience with the MacBook Pro in general and with
Boot Camp?

Carol