internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need Help Troubleshooting HTML Page

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: idodesign AT earthlink.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need Help Troubleshooting HTML Page
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:21:07 -0500

the same way it was always done ?

<!-- comment goes here -->

On Dec 13, 2005, at 11:16 AM, Susan LaBarre wrote:

I think I'm really confused. Aren't xhtml comments written the same way as
comments in html? I've been commenting pages for many years... <!---- all
the same way ---->

When I took my Dreamweaver couse months ago, the instructor advised us to
begin using only xhtml tagging. But she didn't say anything about writing
the comment tags differently. Can someone please show me the way I should
write a comment that will pass the validator?

Thanks so much... very anxious to get these pages up and running. This is a
pro bono project and they're having their holiday meeting tonight.

Susan