internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:10:26 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, John Broome wrote:
I actually had a dell tech come out yesterday to replace the mobo in a
D600. The bluetooth module had died and it was throwing up 'Unknown USB
module' errors. Only way to fix it was to replace mobo.

Yep, had 3 of those so far, now waiting for the other 3 to have that same issue.

I'm glad $CLIENT had dell gold support. Sad thing is, the rest of their
office has the same model of laptop.

1st class is the only way to fly...

And yeah, if you're going to dance with the devil, at least dance with
the full devil. (xp pro vs home)

I think Home is more of a devil and lures you into a false sense of security, "home" sounds so safe.....

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport