internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "bob wireless internet evdo & wifi hotspot guy" <bob AT evdo-coverage.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:53:23 -0800

Of course you can always get a gamma adjustment applet and also check your
battery saving settings...

Robert Kim,
Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com http://wireless-internet-broadband-service.com
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router.html
http://hsdpa-coverage.com
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007 : 206 984 0880
>>> "Wireless Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer
Service"(tm)