internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kristen James Eberlein <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:17:27 -0500

If you can swing the cost, go with a ThinkPad. I have a T41 at work, and I adore it.

My personal laptop is a Dell Inspiron 8600, which I bought because it'd priced out at about $600 less than the ThinkPad (even with the IBM employee discount) -- and I don't like it nearly as much as the ThinkPad.

Colleen, if you want to "test drive" my two laptops, just let me know.

K.