internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] digital cameras

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] digital cameras
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:28:23 -0500

Well,
I'd like to thank everyone for their input on this issue.
After my visit to Wolf Camera, I had pretty much decided I liked the feeling of the Nikon D70 more than the Canon Digital Rebel. I ended up going to Southeastern Camera in Cary today and buying the Nikon, a 1GB CF card, a neutral lense filter for protection, and a carrying bag.

It was the same cost as at Wolf Camera, so it was a better choice in my mind to buy it from a local place rather than a chain like Wolf.

They seemed like very nice guys and I was glad to give them their business. We talked for almost an hour and they didn't rush me or pressure, and they gave me their opinions. It was a lot of money but I do not think I will regret my choice.

Again, thanks to everyone for their input.

Lyman Green
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce" <bruce AT synthesiscreative.com>