internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] digital cameras

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] digital cameras
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:44:12 -0500

fyi: The photo (hard copy, Wednesday, November 10, 2004, & web image) with the N&O article
http://www.newsobserver.com/business/story/1815451p-8122291c.html
http://www.newsobserver.com/images/xtq_photos/2004-1/xtq_20041110-images/reg-712757-427912.jpg
was made w/an Olympus C740, 3.2 mega pixel digital camera
so was
http://www.avvmmp.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=27835
http://images.digitalmedianet.com/2004/Week_35/3zdx1giy/story/truck175.jpg
I offer these as examples of 3.2 megapixels, (Is greater resolution needed?) altho I am lusting after the Nikon.
Ed Wesolowski