internetworkers - [internetworkers] digital cameras

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] digital cameras
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:23:48 -0500

Anyone on the list have a Canon Digital Rebel or a Nikon D70? Looking
for info on these digital SLR's from a real person (as opposed to a
faceless internet reviewer).

Lyman Green

--
". . . No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the
life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes