internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:12:06 -0500

On Nov 5, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:

"No president should ever try to impose religion on our society, and I don't
think you ought to read anything into the politics ... about whether or not
this nation will become a divided nation over religion. I think the great
thing that unites us is the fact you can worship freely if you choose, and
... you don't have to worship. And if you're a Jew or a Christian or a
Muslim, you're equally American."

Bush - yesterday

Karl Rove - yesterday

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004 -11-07-rove-interview_x.htm

President Bush's top political adviser, Karl Rove, says Bush will keep pushing for a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC