internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:51:29 -0500

I wanted to comment on "laws enforcing morality." It seems to me that most
laws, both from the right and left, are about morality--an idea of right and
proper behavior.

So you're scared of the "right" trying to force their morality on you. But
they're also scared of the "left" doing the same. Personally I'm scared of
both.

-- Michael Best