internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I said I'd never use frames...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I said I'd never use frames...
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:53:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Chad Ingham
> I want to say that good information is shared here. And 'cause there
> have been so many political postings as of late, I'm a liberal
> conservative. That means although I voted for Kerry I don't think that
> just because he lost that the country is going to hell in a
> handbasket.

I lived through Nixon and Reagan. I figure we will come out the other
side of this one too. I wouldn't say unscathed though. A couple more
right wing zealots on the supremes and we will suffer for many years
to come. The other thing that is very scary is the amount of debt the
country is piling on due to these military adventures.

Funny thing, these times remind me the most of the Nixon years. There
is the feeling of intense self rightousness and confidence of the
true path in these people. There is a massive polarization of the
people. Could another hippie generation be born to all these young
right wingers? I would enjoy that.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including the
famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet.