internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:35:49 -0500

"No president should ever try to impose religion on our society, and I don't
think you ought to read anything into the politics ... about whether or not
this nation will become a divided nation over religion. I think the great
thing that unites us is the fact you can worship freely if you choose, and
... you don't have to worship. And if you're a Jew or a Christian or a
Muslim, you're equally American."

Bush - yesterday