internetworkers - [internetworkers] The New Morality

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The New Morality
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:43:20 -0500

Interesting article by Cringley today

Interesting quote:

If the experts are correct, the 2004 election
results mean we now live in a country where
morality is apparently the major concern of
people. Am I wrong, or is the same thing
not true in Iran? And if our morality is in
fundamental conflict with their morality,
which side will be willing to sacrifice more
to obtain what they view as their just end?
I can tell you it ain't us.

Cheers,
Tanner