internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] fantastic four

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Evan Zimmerman'" <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] fantastic four
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:47:53 -0400

I enjoyed Daredevil, but felt it could have been better. I guess I should
accept that the ratio of good Marvel films versus bad Marvel films is about
1:3.

And yes, the early pics did look horrible and the casting could have been
better. Of all the Marvel films, this one has the most technological
challenges - such as how to do the characters without them looking too
cheesy. Plus it has some of the greatest expectations based on the
adventures the FF had in their comics and also in the real world by having
followed several pretty good X-men and Spiderman films.