internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fox News at it yet again

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fox News at it yet again
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:08:47 -0400

Shea Tisdale wrote:
It is bad enough that Fox News even employees Cameron. Currently they use
him as their fair and unbiased reporter, in contrast to their other cheer
leaders. I figured after the OutFoxed Documentary showed his bias, he would
tone it down, but apparently not. Add to that, his wife Pauline Cameron
works for or has worked for the Bush campaign. And even all this isn't
enough for Fox News to sideline him or fire him.

Why are you surprised? By all accounts -- including Outfoxed -- Fox News is an arm of the Republican party. Lately I've been thinking that Fox News should be registered as a 527 organization, and wondering what the consequences would be for failing to do so.

TaB