internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sofa lust

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sofa lust
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:59:56 -0400

On Oct 7, 2004, at 11:24 AM, Rowland Smith wrote:

On that note - If you were going to buy the mac-daddy, big-pimpin', most-righteous sofa in all the world, how would you go about it? Make the hajj to High Point ?

If money is no object, High Point is fine, but one of my favorite places for things like this is a furniture store in Smithfield. They used to be called "Furniture Salvage" but they have changed their name which I now forget. They have market samples, furniture from insurance claims, etc.

Some of it is complete junk, but the place is huge and really fun to explore. I would wait about a week after the fall furniture market ends (October 20th) and head out there (you'll probably see me).

Directions: Head east on I-40 past Raleigh, and get on Hwy 70 heading toward Smithfield. When the bypass shows up, stay on 70 business. About half a mile past the Smithfield city limit sign you'll see it on the right.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 545
2553
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax:
+1 503-961-7746
Email: tarus AT opennms.org URL:
http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481 512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C