internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] fantastic four

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] fantastic four
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Your hopes should have been crushed when they announced the casting for Sue.  Costume pix are horrible but they said the same for early shots of the X-Men.  Looking like another Daredevil.

Tom

Shea Tisdale <shea AT sheatisdale.com> wrote:
To totally change topics...

My hopes for the upcoming Fantastic Four movie being good are fading fast.
I learned this morning that Tim Story the director of FF is also the
director of the current POS flop Taxi.

Do you Yahoo!?