internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:52:28 -0400

No doubt about it the bubble burst 10 months prior to this last election and
nearly everyone I knew lost their job.

But it's hard to argue with the numbers released 10 days ago. When
economists expect 123,000 new jobs and the labor department reports 308,000
new jobs I'd say it's a huge stretch to characterize job growth as "poor".