internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:07:03 -0400

so we have manual labor jobs as well as stuff like harris teeter providing jobs, but what we still need is jobs for people lik i was talking about before, the people who are trained, have experience, and should be able to get jobs in their fields, not have to get a job at the HT because they dont want to be on welfare anymore

~ian